Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Personal Art

I just did this for my sis.


Finally finished Callye's painting! I've been thinking about how I wanted to do it for weeks and this is it! I wanted something totally different from her sisters' paintings and decided on a sepia tone, but it has undertones of purples blues and reds in it (just can't see it in this pic, sorry).

I just painted this one of my oldest daughter today. I think I'm finished. Until the next time I walk past it.



This is some of my personal art. It's actually just whatever I don't paint for the studio or the art cards.


I did this graphic below from 8 of my paintings. My photog friend Tony showed me how to use my own art to create the border. Very cool!


I did this elephant piece for a friend and colleague to give as a housewarming. I think she liked it.

This colorful one is hanging above my dining room table. It's 3x5 foot. I love it!



This is the 9x12 inch prototype for the 3x5 foot painting.



I did this wall when my photog friend Tony remodeled his kitchen. He and his better half Celine get alot of comments on it!



I did this of one of my twins. Tony took the photo, I painted the painting. Collaborative art.



These are all three of my girls. They really do look alot better in person (the paintings AND the girls! HA!). They are each 16x20.


1 comment:

  1. I love your site mainly because I LOVE painting that are personal art and originals. Clumsy sentence but you know what I mean. I am an artist and a teacher (just retired) too so we have a lot in common!!! Actually I am just learning to be an artist. My site is www.tinyurl.com/realsmart. I have a pencil drawing on the sidebar and a "blockhead" at the bottom. Just finishing drawing and starting painting soon. Come visit.

    Sandra
    www.tinyurl.com/realsmart

    ReplyDelete